Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #35: Unchained

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Unchained by J. Lynn


Title: Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1)
Author: J. Lynn
Release date: September 24th 2013
Publisher: Entangled Edge
Genre: Paranormal

Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.

Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything—and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.


Unchained is the first book in J. Lynn's (Jennifer Armentrout's pen-name) adult paranormal series. This was actually my first WoW ever, but it was with the old cover. Since the new cover is way better and really badass, I had to make this my WoW again. Plus, less than a month till release day! I can't wait :D

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this to come out! I love J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout:)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's pretty cool that this was your first-ever WoW! This cover does look pretty badass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this book! I adore JLA & this sounds fabulous.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this one on my to-read list and I'm really excited about it. I can't wait. Great pick and I hope you enjoy reading it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds pretty kick-ass! will be adding to my TBR. thannks for sharing :D

    My WOW

    Georgie @ What She Reads.
    Tweet @whatgeorgiedid

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks really bad ass :) Great pick! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-16-things-i-thought-were-true/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know JLA had another series coming out! Thanks for featuring it because I need to add this to my TBR list!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!