Sunday, 4 August 2013

In My Mailbox #15


In My Mailbox is a meme previously hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelfwhich allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.
I haven't got much since my last IMM, but here's my haul anyway!

Won


ARC of Hover by Melissa West

Omg guys. I was so so excited about this! I won an eARC from Entangled, and started reading it the second I saw it in my inbox. I've already written up an awesome 5-star review, which will go up on Friday along with a giveaway of the book :D
Thanks so much to Heather Riccio for this!

For Review



ARC of Panic by Lauren Oliver
ARC of Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
ARC of Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
ARC of Avalon by Mindy Arnett
ARC of Keeping Her by Cora Carmack

I went on a download spree on Edelweiss last week, so I immediately went and got these four from HarperCollins :) I really cannot wait to read them! Especially Panic, because I love Lauren Oliver so much. And Keeping Her! Love Garrick :D

Received for Books that Glow: YA & MG 2013


Who Needs Magic? by Kathy McCullough

So that's my haul this week! I'm really looking forward to all of these. And since I'm still on summer break, I've been getting through quite a bit of my review pile. But I'm going to stay off Edelweiss and NetGalley for the next few weeks or so, since I have so many unread eARCs that will probably expire soon!

What did you guys get this week? Leave a comment and I'll visit you :)

10 comments:

  1. Looks like some great selections- I'm interested in ALL the books you got for review, so I'll be excited to read those reviews!

    Have a great week. New bloglovin' Follower
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul, I have a few of these ARCs and cannot wait to read them..enjoy and have a wonderful week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have Panic! It sounds so good and I can not wait to read it. I don't think Lauren Oliver will let us down. :) Keeping Her looks really cute, and I love that front cover!

    Congrats on winning an Arc of Hover. It looks great. :)

    Enjoy all of your gorgeous new books. I am looking forward to reading your reviews. Thanks for sharing this awesome post with us, Richa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous! I really want Perfect Lies! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Panic! So jealous! It sounds so good! I think I'm probably going to buy Losing It soon because it's been tempting me and I'm in the mood for something that's not dystopian or fantasy at the moment.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! So many amazing books <3 I'm very jealous of Panic and Uninvited!! I ADORE LAUREN OLIVER ^_^ I hope you love it!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received a copy of Panic too, I can't wait to get started on it. Uninvited and Kepping Her sound like great reads too! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo! Love those EW books! I have them too! I um, downloaded most all of the Harper titles. Because I'm really bad. But now I'm trying to stay away! Fingers crossed they rock! And YAY for winning Hover! I'm really excited about that one too!! Happy reading Richa!!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.... jealous you have Keeping Her. I'm unable to grab it off Edelweiss..... crossing fingers I can still get it soon..somehow!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO jealous about your HarperCollins Edelweiss approval.. SOBS. I still haven't gotten any respond to my requests :\ Anyway! I hope you will love all the books that you got :D So many amazing ones. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!