Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #31: Origin

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Title: Origin (Lux #4)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date: 27th August 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything.

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?

And will they even be together?

Oh my god guys. This is one of my most anticipated books of the year. I know some people have already got it (and finished it!) and I'm so so jealous! But they absolutely loved it, so I know this will be amazing. And I cannot wait for the dual POV :D Reading from Daemon's perspective for half the book? This is going to be awesome. I'm dying for this! Less than a month to go, but it feels like forever.


11 comments:

  1. I didn't know this one would partly be in his POV, that's interesting! I've only read the first book but I enjoyed it.

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one. I just hope Daemon will stay the same as I like him this way. Great pick!

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME PICK! I actually got lucky and won an ARC of this and it is amazing!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, everyone is super eager for this one...JLA gave us all heart attacks with that last ending. I know this one will be well worth the wait. Great pick.


    My Friends Are Fiction's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read any of the Lux books! I really need to get started on this series! Great pick!
    Check out Scott Reads It's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. August 27th can't come soon enough :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, good pick! I've only read the first book of this series, and dang, is Daemon hot!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! http://bookaholic-ness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't the biggest fan of Opal, but I know a lot of readers are really excited for this one.
    I hope you end up enjoying it too! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously can not wait for this book, Especially now that both Daemon and Katy will be narrating it!

    Anyways love the blog, especially your banner!

    Im a new blogger and would love for you to come to my blog and follow if you like what you see

    @http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Richa! I am so ready for this one too! Eeeep! Love that it's Dual POV! Can't wait to get inside Daemon's head! Great pick girl!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiiih, I still have to start this series :) But I own all the books, and have pre-ordered this one as well ;p Hope you'll love it :D
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!