Sunday, 16 June 2013

In My Mailbox #13


In My Mailbox is a meme previously hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelfwhich allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

So I know I haven't done an IMM post in quite a while, because I just haven't had the time. School's been so crazy this past term! Anyway, I just had to post this weekend, since I got a couple of AWESOME ARCs that I've really been looking forward to! Plus, this will be my last IMM in like a month since I'll be off on vacation for the next few weeks. (See my Blogging Update post)
Anyway, here's what I've got in the past few weeks!

(these are just the print copies)

For Review




ARC of These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
ARC of Alienated by Melissa Landers
ARC of Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts (from NetGalley)
ARC of Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund (from Edelweiss)
ARC of Blurred by Tara Fuller
ARC of Resist by Sarah Crossan (from Edelweiss)
ARC of Once We Were by Kat Zhang (from Edelweiss)
ARC of How to Love by Katie Cotugno (from Edelweiss)

GUYS OMG. You have no idea how excited I am to read These Broken Stars and Alienated!! I started jumping up and down when they arrived in the mail. I know there's loads of time for them to come out, but I want to read them ASAP. I'm also excited to read Tumble & Fall, as well as How to Love. As for the rest of them, well I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't read the first books in any of those series (these ARCs are all the second books in their series). I've heard so much about them, though. But I will definitely do that this summer, so I can get to these amazing books :)

For Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013


ARC of The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer
ARC of Written in Stone by Rosanna Parry (from NetGalley)

I'm currently reading The Shadow Girl, and it's pretty good so far! Look out for my review soon. Written in Stone seems like an interesting read. Nothing like I've read before, so I wonder how I'll like it.

Alright, that's it for now! I will be having a very book-filled summer :)
What do you think of my haul and what did you guys get this week? Leave me a comment!

12 comments:

  1. You got some great looking books:-) and omg you have Resist by Sarah crossan. I am so jealous! I'm dying to get my hands on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, great haul! You have a lot of books I can't wait to read and sequels to series I need to start soon :D I'm especially looking forward to Once we were <3 and I love the cover from These broken stars.

    Happy reading!
     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book haul! Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    B @Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-my-mailbox-is-weekly-meme-hosted-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you got some major awesome looking books for review!!! so jelous ! I hope you enjoy reading them, let me know ho you like them! amazing haul ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really interested in These Broken Stars. It's totally on my radar. So is How to Love. The TeaTime ladies say it's probably going to be the next "thing". I don't even know what it's about, but I'm already sold. Haha. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the cover of These Broken Stars is so gorgeous :). I'm loving all the amazing books you got this week. Happy reading!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Broken Stars!!! That sounds SO GOOD! I can't wait to see what you think of it! I just got to meet Kat Zhang the other night! She was so great if you haven't met her and you get a chance you definitely should! I can't wait to finally read her book now that I own it! Happy reading! These books are awesome that you got!
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super jealous of Alienated! That book looks amazing! These Broken Stars are one I'm excited for & glad I was able to get it! You have great taste in books! Enjoy your haul & thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO jealous of your haul this week/month! I've been dying to read THESE BROKEN STARS and ALIENATED, too! Both of those covers are absolutely gorgeous. I bet they look amazing in person. I hope you enjoy all your new books. I'm interested to see what you think of TBS and ALIENATED. Thanks for stopping by IMM post. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! I can't wait for Alienated and These Broken Stars. They both sound super amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you enjoy. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! So glad you also got These Broken Stars and Alienated :D Hope you enjoy it all sweetie. <3 :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox last week. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!