Saturday, 15 June 2013

Blogging Update #2

Sup, home skillets!

So it's currently the last weekend before the end of Grade 11 (woot woot!). I still have three more days of school (yeah, school ends on a Wednesday. We're cool like that), but after that? I'll be off to the US on a College Tour with a bunch of friends! I'll be leaving next Thursday, the 20th. The tour lasts until the 29th, where we visit a bunch of US universities in the Northeast, like NYU, Harvard, Boston University, Brown, Tufts, etc. And I can't wait! But the thing is, I won't be able to blog or even read during that time. Also, I will be staying with cousins in Boston for about 10 days after the tour ends, and then going straight to the UK to meet up with my parents, and stay in London for another week. I'm so excited about that, because I was two years old the last time I was in London! We will also be visiting a few universities around there. Which means even after the US tour, I will be extremely busy.

If you can't be bothered to read all of that up there, basically I'll be absent from social media and won't be able to blog from the 21st of June to the 15th of July. That's almost a month, and I'm kinda freaking out, but I'll be kept very busy with visiting universities and sightseeing, so I think I'll be okay :) I'll be around on Twitter and Facebook sometimes, but I doubt I will be posting anything up on here during that time. Unless I schedule stuff, of course. But yeah, that's basically it. So if you actually read all of this, thank you! You're a very patient person :D

Alright, I think I'm done. PEACE OUT. Here is a GIF of dogs playing Table Tennis, as a thank you for reading the above unorganized and mostly unnecessary rambling. P.S. I love Table Tennis. And dogs. Hence the GIF, which I love too.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!