Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #25: The Rules for Disappearing

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston


Title: The Rules for Disappearing
Author: Ashley Elston
Release date: May 14th 2013
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary


She’s been six different people in six different places: Madeline in Ohio, Isabelle in Missouri, Olivia in Kentucky . . . But now that she’s been transplanted to rural Louisiana, she has decided that this fake identity will be her last.

Witness Protection has taken nearly everything from her. But for now, they’ve given her a new name, Megan Rose Jones, and a horrible hair color. For the past eight months, Meg has begged her father to answer one question: What on earth did he do – or see – that landed them in this god-awful mess? Meg has just about had it with all the Suits’ rules — and her dad’s silence. If he won’t help, it’s time she got some answers for herself.

But Meg isn’t counting on Ethan Landry, an adorable Louisiana farm boy who’s too smart for his own good. He knows Meg is hiding something big. And it just might get both of them killed. As they embark on a perilous journey to free her family once and for all, Meg discovers that there’s only one rule that really matters — survival.

This blurb intrigued me ever since I first saw it, and I absolutely cannot wait to read this book! Only two weeks to go :D
I love mystery and adventure of any kind, and this one seems like just the kind I would love. I hope this book lives up to my expectations!

6 comments:

  1. Nice pick it seems interesting. :)
    My W.O.W ->http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't heard of this yet but I'll add it to my shelf! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Chyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured this book in my WoW a few months back - it looks so amazing! :D Not long til the release date. :3
    Thanks for spotlighting this book. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this one lives up to your expectations, too. It does look like a good one, and two weeks is nothing! Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really good. It's going on my TBR list! :)
    Thanks for stopping by our blog.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this one in my TBR list too! Can't wait to read it :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!