Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #23: Frigid

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Frigid by J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)


Title: Frigid (Frigid #1)
Author: J. Lynn
Release date: July 30th 2013
Publisher: Spencer Hill Contemporary
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

For twenty-one-year-old Sydney, being in love with Kyler isn't anything new. They'd been best friends ever since he pushed her down on the playground and she made him eat a mud pie. Somewhere over the years, she fell for him and fell hard. The big problem with that? Kyler puts the 'man' in man-whore. He's never stayed with a girl longer than a few nights, and with it being their last year in college, Syd doesn't want to risk their friendship by declaring her love.

Kyler has always put Syd on a pedestal that was too high for him to reach. To him, she's perfect and she's everything. But the feelings he has for her, he's always hidden away or focused on any other female. After all, Kyler will always be the poor boy from the wrong side of tracks, and Syd will always be the one girl he can never have.

But when they're stranded together at a posh ski resort due to a massive Nor'easter, there's nothing stopping their red-hot feelings for each other from coming to the surface. Can their friendship survive the attraction? Better yet, can they survive at all? Because as the snow falls, someone is stalking them, and this ski trip may be a life-changer in more ways than one.

JLA's second New Adult book! After reading and loving Wait for You, I'm absolutely dying to read this one. The blurb sounds amazing and so do the numerous teasers Jen has posted on her website! I seriously can't wait to read Kyler and Syd's story, I know I'm gonna love it to pieces, because... well, it's JLA ;)


8 comments:

  1. Aw, I do like this cover ;) Sounds like an awesoem book. Hope you'll love it when it comes out :D
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I can't wait to read this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read her first NA book! This sounds good, except the cover...umm it is snowing and his shirt is open, it doesn't make sense. I mean the chick has a scarf and coat on. I guess they chose this cover just to have another sexy cover with guy abs on it?

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my WOW. I loved JLA's Lux series, but I haven't had a chance to read any of her other work. Great pick!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one either! It was my WOW a few weeks ago. I wish it were coming out sooner!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of JLA so I am definitely keen to read this book! it sounds amazing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really great! I've never read New Adult, but I think this would be a good place to start :) Hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!