Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #22: The Liberator

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


The Liberator by Victoria Scott

Title: The Liberator (Dante Walker #2)
Author: Victoria Scott
Release date: August 27th 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard.

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.

If you haven't heard of The Collector, you've been living under a rock for the past few months! I read it a few weeks ago, and absolutely LOVED it. I need more Dante, ASAP! I seriously cannot express how much I'm looking forward to this book. 2013 really is Dante's year, and I just know this book's going to blow my mind, like The Collector did. Dante Walker for the win!



16 comments:

  1. Haha I love how the Collector only came out two weeks ago and already you're busting for the sequel. I haven't read the first one yet, but it sounds amazing so I'll definitely have to.

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah but I read it over a month ago :D

      Delete
  2. I already have heard some great things about the Collector from those who got an ARC, but so far I am not sure whether I want to read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe good pick :) I just finished The Collector and thought that ending made for quite an interesting sequel. We shall see how our resident bad boy tackles the good side ;)

    <a href="http://thequietconcert.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14-april-10th.html>my WoW</a>
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed The Collector but didn't love it as much as everyone else did. Still, I will be reading the next book.
    Great book!

    Here's mine : http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-38-isla-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I didn't know The Collector has a sequel! I totally love the cover! I'm currently reading it btw and I just have to say Dante is a swoon! :D

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday pick!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes yes yes! I can't wait for this! The Collector was amazing and I'm dying for The Liberator.
    Awesome pick!

    My WoW: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still not a fan of the second books cover. Great pick though.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh!!!! I need this! Now! The Collector was brilliant and I cannot wait for this one! Thanks for sharing and great pick!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read this first one to see what Dante is all about. Great pick this week and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book sounds great! I still haven't read The Collector but hope to get into it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just received The Collector for review, and I'll get into it soon :D
    Waiting on Wednesday
    April Giveaway Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pick :D I haven't read the first book, but think they both sounds amazing :) Hope you'll love it when it comes out. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHHH! I haven't read The Collector :O I've heard people going on about Dante... I NEED TO READ IT ASAP :D

    Awesome pick!
    Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choice, I will definitely read this when it comes out : )

    my WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic pick for this week! :)

    New follower via bloglovin! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!