Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Switching to Bloglovin'

Hey guys! So I've noticed a lot of bloggers are switching to Bloglovin now, and at first I was like what is Bloglovin? So I looked it up, and I think it seems great! Plus, it imports all your Google Reader blogs for you, in just a couple of minutes!

So that's exactly what I did. Now all of the blogs I follow are already in Bloglovin, and I can arrange them however I want. So now the time has come to add my own blog to Bloglovin.

So guys, if you already follow me via GFC (or even if you don't!), please follow my blog with Bloglovin, and I will be eternally grateful!

That is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!