Saturday, 20 April 2013

In My Mailbox #11

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.
I haven't done one of these in over a month, so there's bound to be a lot of books I've forgotten. By the way, I kind of went on a NetGalley spree a few days ago, so there are quite a few from there :P
Anyway, here's my haul as far as I can remember!

(These are just the print copies)

Won


Some awesome First Frost swag from Liz DeJesus - Thank you! I loved this book, and the swag is so pretty :)


A signed bookmark of Defiance by C.J. Redwine - thanks, Jaiden and C.J! So excited about this one. I won this a while ago and thought it got lost in the mail, so I was extremely happy when this showed up a few days ago :D

From V. Scott (a.k.a. my don)


I was SO FREAKING EXCITED when these showed up! Two signed bookmarks of The Collector by Victoria Scott Thanks, V :)

Received for Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013


ARC of Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley
ARC of Gadget Girl by Suzanne Kamata
ARC of Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina
ARC of Rogue by Lyn Miller-Lachmann

For Review





ARC of Taken by Erin Bowman (from Edelweiss)
ARC of Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike (from Edelweiss)
ARC of Rush by Eve Silver (from Edelweiss)
ARC of Rush Me by Allison Parr (from NetGalley)
Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun (from NetGalley)
ARC of The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace (from NetGalley)
Altered - Revelations of the Evolved by Shawnda Currie
Naturals by Tiffany Truitt
Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton
ARC of Runes by Ednah Walters (from NetGalley)
Awaken by Christal M. Mosley
ARC of Insomnia by J.R. Johansson (from NetGalley)
Blood Lust by Charity Santiago
ARC of A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest
Redemption by Charity Santiago


PHEW. Well, I've clearly got a lot to read! I have read a few of these already, of course, and loved them! Taken was amazing, as was Life After Theft. You guys have to check them out! Ghost Hand and A Shade of Blood were great too. And I just finished Blood Lust today, I'm dying for the sequel. My review will be up tomorrow, I think.

So what did you guys get this week? :)

11 comments:

  1. I have A Shade of Blood and Runes, and I'm dying to read Rush.
    Great haul and happy reading!

    My StS: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/04/stacking-shelves-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a backlog of books! There are so many! I'm reading Taken now (supposedly, I'm reading a lot of books right now). Is that the new Bella Forrest book?! Must check out the first one! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous haul! I'm looking forward to Pretty Girl 13 and Life After Theft. Enjoy your read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! You got so many awesome books this week! I just finished reading Life After Theft and I loved it, one of the best books I read this year. I can't wait to read Taken and Rush! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader
    My STS / Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear Pretty Girl 13 and rush are really good. You got so many books this week, but good thing you've already started reading some of them lol. I just read and reviewed The Collector today! Love the bookmarks with sexy Dante on them lol. Enjoy all your books! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read and loved First Frost too. :) Also I got arcs for Taken too. there are a lot of mixed reviews about it, but I hope we both like it. :) Wonderful IMM, a lot of awesome books.
    here are new books for me this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a lot of reading! wow! I get overwhelmed when I have more than three waiting for me.

    TAKEN looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, these are a lot of books! I'm so jealous of Life After Theft!! I got to read Insomnia earlier, and really liked it. It was really intriguing :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    Check This Out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great books!! I've heard really good things about Life After Theft and Insomnia!
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing haul and I love receiving swags!!!

    My STS

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, lots of amazing books and swag :D Love it all. <3 I hope you will enjoy everything sweetie :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!