Saturday, 9 March 2013

In My Mailbox #10


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.
Here's my haul for the past 2 weeks!

Won


The Devil's Triangle by Toni De Palma

I was on the blog tour for this book, and I loved it, so I'm really happy to have won this! It's also signed by the author, and it came with a very cute card :D Thank you, Toni!



A signed bookmark of 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil

I absolutely loved Ten by Gretchen McNeil, so I really can't wait to read this! It promises a lot of scary stuff ;)

For Review/ Blog Tour


ARC of The Collector by Victoria Scott
ARC of The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith

I'm so, so excited about getting these three books! I've read and LOVED The Collector, so look out for my review on my '2013 Belongs to Dante' tour stop on April 3rd! Still need to read The Space Between, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Received for Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013


Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
Darcy Burdock by Laura Dockrill

I've read and reviewed Dead Romantic, which was a nice and humourous read. I cannot wait to read City of a Thousand Dolls, I've heard so much about it! Darcy Burdock sounds pretty funny, so I'm looking forward to reading that, too.

What did you guys get this week?

12 comments:

  1. Dead Romantic is awesome! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Collector, it was awesome. I got The Space Between last week, hoping to start it soon.
    Great haul!

    Here's my StS: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/03/stacking-shelves-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. -gasp-
    You got and read The Collector? I'm so looking forward to your review on that one, I've heard so many awesome things about Dante that I need the book NOW.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS Richa & enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet haul this week! The Collector was amazing. Dante is so freakin' sexy! I still need to check out Ten. I only hear awesome things about it! City of A Thousand Dolls is one that I really want to check out. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. City of a Thousand of Dolls sounds so good!

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got The Space Between and it looks fantastic!!
    I can't wait to get The Collector too.
    Enjoy your books!!

    My STS

    Please follow my blog! Thanks ^^
    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I'm so jealous of the 3:59 swag! I havent read anything by the author, but I've seen 3:59 on Goodreads and it seems really interesting! :D
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creepy cover Dead Romantic has. I really want to read City Of A Thousand Dolls. Great books you received!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Collector looks awesome! Very cool.

    Have fun reading the books you got.
    Nina@ J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for the Collector! And I also want to read City of a Thousand Dolls. Enjoy!

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, lots of awesome :D Ah, I love getting signed books. <3 Congrats ;D I really need to read City of a Thousand Dolls soon, since it does sound so amazing :) I hope you will enjoy it all. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!