Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Cover Reveal: The Liberator by Victoria Scott

Guys I am so so excited to be a part of the cover reveal for The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) by Victoria Scott! I just read The Collector a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it! Feast your eyes on this epic cover - 


I love how they've kept the basic theme and made it blue for this cover! And that caption? Looks to me like Charlie's about to become really kick-ass ;)
And I love that Wendy Higgins has blurbed it!
The official synopsis will be revealed next month, but until then, add it on Goodreads!


About the author:


I’m a YA writer with a die-hard affection for dark and humorous books. My workis represented by the fabulous Laurie McLean of Larsen-Pomada literary agency. I have a master’s degree in marketing, and am a member of the Writers’ League of Texas and Teen Shiver.
My first YA book, THE COLLECTOR, will be published by Entangled Teen, April 2013. It is the first book in a trilogy. My second YA series will begin with THE BRIMSTONE BLEED and is being published by Scholastic in spring 2014.
I currently live in Dallas with my husband, Ryan.


Find Victoria on:



1 comment:

  1. Woots! Gorgeous cover with a gorgeous guy *winks* "Bad Girl" is something new for a change, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!