Thursday, 21 March 2013

Blogging Update #1

Hey everyone!


Firstly I want to mention that I just reached six months of blogging a few days ago! March 17th, to be exact. I love it so much already and I can't imagine what it would be like to stop. I've met so many amazing bloggers, and read so many amazing books that I discovered from people in the blogging community. So I just want to say thanks to all of you!
Oh, and I just realized, today is the six-month anniversary of my very first blog post
YAYYY. *celebrating* 
In case you were wondering, my first blog post was the cover reveal for Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout ;)

Anyway, getting to the point of this post. Next week, I will be in China on Project Week. What is Project Week, you ask? Well it's a compulsory school trip which is entirely planned and carried out by students. Yeah, our whole grade goes off to other Asian countries in little groups to volunteer at NGOs or animal reserves, or even just go on a hiking trip. Without any teachers or adults, woot woot! My group and I are volunteering at a panda reserve in China! So that's a whole week of THIS -->




Aren't they ADORABLEE???  ❤ 
BUT what this means is that I won't be able to blog for a week :(
Not only that, I won't even be able to go on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube *GASP*
So yeah, I'll be off the Internet for that week.

Another Update - 

When I get back, I do have a two-week Easter break, but I will have to spend the entire time studying for my end of year exams which start right after the break.
What this means is that I won't be able to read or blog much at all for the next MONTH, since my last exam is on the 19th of April.
My blog tour posts will be going up as scheduled, of course, and I will be reading and reviewing particular books that I'm very excited for. But that's pretty much it, and it won't be much :/

Thanks for reading this unnecessarily long blog post, and thank you so much if you regularly check out my blog!
It means so much to me 

6 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months!! Fun milestone. I think I just passed mine last month. Way to go, I didn't even celebrate. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in China!! Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And yeah, I definitely will!

      Delete
  3. Woah, that's half a year! Keep up the great job! And have fun in China! You'll love the pandas! Omg I want to join you so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!