Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #18: Triangles

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller

Release date: June 18th 2013
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press

A cruise ship. A beautiful island. Two sexy guys. What could possibly go wrong?

In the Bermuda Triangle—a lot.

Hoping to leave behind the reminders of her crappy life--her father's death years ago, her mother's medical problems, and the loser who’s practically stalking her--seventeen-year-old Autumn Taylor hops on a ship with her sister for a little distraction. When she wakes up in the Bermuda Triangle, she fears she's gone nuts for more than one reason: that loser’s suddenly claiming they're a happy couple... a hot guy is wrapping his arms around her and saying "Happy Anniversary"... and suddenly, she’s full of bruises, losing her hair, and getting IV medication. Autumn visits the ship's doctor, hoping for a pill or a shot to make the craziness go away. Instead, she's warned that these "alternate realities" could become permanent.

She just has to ask herself one question—how the hell is she going to get out of this mess?





I love pretty much everything from Spencer Hill, and I know that this book will be no exception! The Bermuda Triangle has always intrigued me, so I can't wait for Triangles to come out so I can figure out what exactly the description means! This is Kimberly Ann Miller's debut novel, and I have a feeling it's going to be amazing. 

Add Triangles on Goodreads here.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing Triangles! It will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good book, I liked.
    http://leituramagnifica.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, looking forward to this one! The cover is adorable. Excellent choice!

    Thank you so much for stopping by! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, I hadn't heard about this one... it sounds intense! I'm going to keep my eye out for reviews on it :) Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting premise! i'm curious to see how it plays out for Autumn. great pick :)

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know this author! But, this book sounds so awesome! I don't know many books that have taken place in the Bermuda Triangle. And, oh do I enjoy love triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Triangles. Kimberly is such a great person and author. I know this book is going to be epic!

    Michelle, author PODs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, a love triangle in the Bermuda Triangle. Clever. I'm not a huge fan of love triangles (who am I kidding - I HATE love triangles), but I've never heard of this book, so I'm thinking about reading it just for kicks? Maybe I won't get all worked up about the love triangle? We shall see!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this book somewhere before. Not sure where but I've seen it and I like the sound of it. I hope you enjoy reading the book when it comes out.
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW last week.
    Marti @ SBBCreviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!