Saturday, 9 February 2013

In My Mailbox #8

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.
I haven't done an IMM in the past 3 weeks, since I've never found the time. But now that I've got a week off from school, here's my haul from the past 3 weeks!




(these are just the print copies)

Won


Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I won this one from Molli at Once Upon A Prologue. So yeah, this is my second copy of Opal! Thank you, Molli :)


Hooked swag from Liz Fichera. A signed bookmark and a wristband. Liz also sent a really sweet letter!

For Review/Blog Tours















Don't Just Speak Love by Chalie T.
Override by Heather Anastasiu (from Netgalley)
Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis
Return by Charity Santiago
Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford
Frost Fire by Olivia Rivers
The Devil's Triangle by Toni De Palma
I Am Alive by Cameron Jace
Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan (from Edelweiss)

Received for Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013


Wasteland by Susan Kim and Laurence Klavan
Fangtabulous by Lucienne Diver



Hooked wristband from Liz Fichera, signed Don't Expect Magic and Who Needs Magic bookmarks from Kathy McCulloch, and Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin bookmarks from Leisl Shurtliff


Some really awesome Class of 2k13 bookmarks

Received from authors


Roses in Ecuador by Heather Huffman
Shift by M.R. Merrick

Both these books are signed and personalized, and Shift even came with some awesome Protector series swag! Thank you so much to both Heather Huffman and M.R. Merrick for these amazing books :D




The Protector series magnet, business card, bookmarks, and a Release bookmark

So that's my haul! I love all of it so much, especially all the swag! I've read a few of these books already, and I can't wait to read the others. Although it is getting pretty hard to read and review everything in a certain amount of time :P

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome swag, lucky you :) I'm in The Devil's Triangle blog tour too, just one day before you :D

    Happy CNY holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's so cool :D
      Happy CNY to you too!

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul. Wasteland does look like it will be a very good book. Thanks for visiting me earlier. Returning the favor. Signed books are awesome.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome haul you got there! Hope you enjoy all the new books you got.

    Check out my StS: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/02/stacking-shelves-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new books!! I got Wasteland last week too! I hope it's good. :) And you are going to love Shift. All of M.R. Merrick's work is awesome. Enjoy Persephone! I quite like that book. I wasn't as crazy about the second one, but I'm still going to keep up with the series.

    Enjoy. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of Opal. I just read Obsidian and loved it. Can't wait to catch up in the series.

    Here's my post.

    Enjoy your books!

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a second copy of Opal! :) And awesome swag, love the signed book you got! :D Hope you enjoy your books, I also got The Devil's Triangle for review, hope we both enjoy it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there is ever a book to have two copies of, it's definitely Opal! It's my favorite cover of the three, although not my favorite of the three books.

    Anyway, enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely need to check out Overide! I really enjoyed Glitch, so I think that looks like an awesome one. Great haul this week :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I don't even have ONE copy of Opal yet. I still need to start that series. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!