Saturday, 19 January 2013

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Here's my haul for this week! Again another JLA swag-filled mailbox :)


Won


I won this swag pack from Valerie @ Stuck in Books, during the Love JLA Twitter Party. Thank you, Val! P.S. I can't stop staring at the Daemon bookmark! 

Received for Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013


The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb
ARC of The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
ARC of Othermoon by Nina Berry

The 13th Sign also came with some cool swag!


Two postcards and a box of mints :)

Received from Spencer Hill Press


I was really surprised to find an envelope from SHP in my mailbox, because I hadn't sent them a SASE! I vaguely remember requesting some JLA swag a while ago, though. So thank you, Spencer Hill, for the amazing swag!

For Review


Recipe for Satisfaction by Gina Gordon (from NetGalley)

And that's it for this week. I'm incredibly happy with the stuff I got, especially all the swag! I've already read and reviewed The 13th Sign, and I loved it. I can't wait to read the other books I got this week!

16 comments:

  1. An amazing haul! And I love all the swag you got :) JLA is amazing! And I see Daemon :D

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice haul! You got a lot this week! That's a lot of swag!

    New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Othermoon and Recipe for Satisfaction also. I read a really good review of The 13th sign yesterday. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that Daemon bookmark the best! Val did an amazing job w/it! I have on too, and I always stare at it, instead of reading my book... :D
    Enjoy your awesome books/swag.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookish haul :) I really want to read The 13th Sign I've heard great things about it :)

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Trouble With Flirting looks so cute! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Haul! I heard good things about the 13th sigh book, can't wait to read that=]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot about The Trouble With Flirting these last days! Hope you enjoy it!!
    I loved the JLA swag! It's really awesome!!!
    Happy reading!
    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week. The Trouble with Flirting looks really cute. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, nice JLA swag :) And I know what you mean about that Daemon bookmark, I have it too... *happy sigh* Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The 13th Sign and Recipe For Satisfaction looks sooo good! Awesmome haul, Richa!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing haul this week. Loving all the swag you got! I really enjoyed The 13th Sign. It was a fun read. I can't wait to read Othermoon. The first was great! Enjoy all that you got! Thanks for sharing and happy reading :)

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, lots of awesome. <3 Hope you enjoy it all :D Gorgeous swag. <3 Also, really glad you enjoyed Shades of Earth as well :D
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Trouble with Flirting...who wouldn't want to read a book with that title?! Great haul this week! Hope you enjoy all your reading!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nina Berry's series sounds really good. I may have to check it out sometime! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome haul! I love all the swag you got - even guitar picks o.O And I've heard great things about The 13th Sign :) Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
    Thanks for stopping by my post, and sorry it took me so ridiculously long to get back to you :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!