Sunday, 13 January 2013

In My Mailbox #6

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.
I haven't done an IMM in a few weeks, but I absolutely HAD to do one this week on account of the awesome stuff I got! So here it is, my haul for the past... 3 weeks I think.

(these are just the print copies)

Won


Signed copy of Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout


It's signed by Jennifer as well as Pepe, the cover model of the Lux series! I won this at the JLA Chat hosted by the awesome Vivian at Deity Island along with an Opal bookmark, a Deity Island sticker, and a signed Elixir postcard!


I also received some stuff I had won at the Deity JLA Twitter party a while ago, which was hosted by the amazing Valerie at Stuck in Books. The prize had actually got lost on the way, but Val generously sent along this stuff as a replacement! So thank you, Val!
This stuff includes three Deity bookmarks, three Deity tour bookmarks, a signed Half-Blood bookmark, a Half-Blood guitar pick, and an Elixir postcard!

For Review


ARC of Dare You To by Katie McGarry (from NetGalley)
ARC of Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (from Edelweiss)
ARC of Taken by Erin Bowman (from Edelweiss)
ARC of The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher (from Edelweiss)
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane (from NetGalley)
First Frost by Liz Dejesus
Time's Twisted Arrow by Rysa Walker

Received for Books That Spark: YA & MG 2013


ARC of What We Become by Jesse Karp
ARC of Nobody's Secret by Michaela MacColl
ARC of Pantomime by Laura Lam

I'm so incredibly happy with my haul! I obviously love all the JLA stuff, and I can't wait to read all the review books! I've already read Dare You To, and it is amazing. If you haven't read Pushing the Limits yet, read it now! I really loved A Shade of Vampire, too. I'm actually hosting a hardcopy giveaway of it right now! You can find the post here.

What did you guys get this week?

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you got so many good books this week! I can't wait to read Dare You To, Mila 2.0, Taken, & Pantomime. Grats on winning a signed copy of Opal! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you got the prizes. It's a pretty JLA-filled mailbox you got this week, lol.

    Vivian
    Confessions of a Vi3tBabe
    Deity Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO MUCH STUFF. Me = jealous Pichu -.- especially about the JLA stuff. Even though I haven't read any of her books... yet. I should probably start :P YAY! Happy Reading (and see you tomorrow ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha xD Yeah dude, read her books already!
      Lol see you :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I can't wait to start MILA, Taken and Lux series.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richa, you're going to LOVE TAKEN. I devoured it last week, and it is pretty amazing. :)

    Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Opal and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, oh my goodness! I am totally envious of Dare You To!

    Happy, happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many good books! I'm especially envious of Dare You To. Hope you enjoy your reading stack! Here's my IMM: http://jordansreadingnook.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous books this week. I also just got The S-Word and Indigo Awakening. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOK at all that JLA wonderfulness up there!!! Enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm so jealous of you right now.. I love almost all of the books you got and I want them too.. Enjoy reading them!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you received a great selection of books this week! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been seeing The S-Word EVERYWHERE and I'm so jealous everyone who has it, because I totally want to read it. Enjoy! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh, so much love :D Love the swag. <3 And ohh. I also got Dare You To :D Cannot wait to read it. <3 Enjoy it all ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great book haul! I can't wait to read Dare You To.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!