Sunday, 16 December 2012

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

I'm incredibly happy with my book haul this week. Here it is!


Bought

Saving June by Hannah Harrington

This was originally bought for my sister's Secret Santa (yeah, my friends and I had a book version of Secret Santa in school yesterday. How cool are we?), but she decided to buy another book for her, so this one belongs to us now!

Won

Ten by Gretchen McNeil

This one's personalized, and it came with ANOTHER signed bookmark!


Thank you so much to Gretchen McNeil! Also, being the kind and generous person that I am, I gave one of the Ten bookmarks to the friend who recommended the book to me in the first place :)

Gifted


What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang

This was given to me by my Secret Santa!

Received for 2013 event (Books That Spark: YA & MG 2013)


ARC of Hooked by Liz Fichera
ARC of Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway
The Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman


I'm so happy that holidays have finally begun, because I'm going to need a LOT of time to read all these books! I've read Ten already and reviewed it, but I will definitely re-read it after getting this shiny new hardback. Same goes for Saving June. I have absolutely no idea which book to start reading first, though! I think I'll go with Touch of Death, because I've been anticipating it for quite a while now.

26 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love your signed copy from Ten! :D And I also got What's left of me. Happy reading and lovely haul :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have Saving June yet to read.

    I really wish that Ten gets a Kindle release in the UK.

    Thanks for sharing your haul and enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Saving June. It's a beautiful story of self-discovery and acceptance. And What's Left of Me looks awesome. I hope you enjoy them. :D

    Julie @ Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished Ten and it was really great. I'm also interested in What's Left of Me. Great haul for you! Enjoy! and thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the personalized book. That is awesome.

    And What's left of me looks SO good. Gorgeous cover.

    Thanks for stopping by my post and happy reading. New follower ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY need to check out Ten I have heard so many amazing things about it. Congrats on a signed copy! I love signed books!

    MY SUNDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fire Horse Girl sounds good, and I've got Saving June on my kindle - have heard so many good things about it.
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ten was pretty creepy lol hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Touch of Death was amazing!!!!!! You also got some awesome swag:) Thanks for stopping by my STS. I'm a new GFC follower:)
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's Left of Me is awesome & I can't wait to read Touch of Death. The cover of Ten looks really good, but is it a worthwhile read?

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Ten and hope you do too, and it's signed..lovely. Thank for linking to The Sunday Post and we hope to see you next week as well, just be sure and mention my blog with a link-back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You got some brilliant books here! What's Left of Me I can't wait to read! I love your signed copy of Ten, it looks awesome! Very jealous of Hook physical copy, I received it from NetGalley and I have heard some hype about it! :D Touch of Death, looks brilliant! I showcased it as my WoW! I can't wait to read it and see your review. Brilliant Haul.

    Here's My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your haul, have to read most of them..

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  14. TEN and HOOKED was amazing!! :D Hope you enjoy them and the others!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a copy of Hooked that I'll be reading soon, it sounds super cute! And Saving June has been on my TBR list for far too long I really should read that! Great books this week, happy reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those covers! I'm especially looking forward to reading What's Left of Me. :]

    Happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ten and What's Left of me both look really good and are at the top of my wishlist. Hope you enjoy them all!


    Here's my SS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good secret Santa. I have wanted to read What's Left of Me since I first heard it was coming out. Enjoy your great books.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoa! Nice copy of Ten!

    Now following your blog :)

    Here's what I'm reading next.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh I want to read Ten & Hooked!!! Great haul & swag!!!! Congrats!!!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh, lots of awesome. <3 Signed Ten! Looks gorgeous :D *Jealous* I own this book but haven't read it yet ;p Hope you enjoy it all. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, that's a nice haul! I haven't read any of these, but I do want to read Ten and What's Left. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great haul, I love the signed TEN book!! Awesome!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!