Sunday, 9 December 2012

In My Mailbox #3


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

I know I said I would do this biweekly, but I just HAD to do one this week on account of the incredibly awesome swag I got! So here's my haul for this week - 


Bought


Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Won


JLA swag! Signed bookmarks (one of each of her book covers + a Daemon Invasion bookmark), Cursed stickers, and Deity and Apollyon guitar picks! Won these during the JLA Reading Challenge at Deity Island. Thank you to Vi Nguyen!


A signed bookmark of Ten by Gretchen McNeil

For Review


The Art of Disappearing by Elena Perez
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (from Netgalley)
Rogue Alliance by Michelle Bellon


Needless to say, I'm so so happy with my haul this week! I actually squealed when I received the JLA swag in the mail! Also, I finished reading Opal yesterday, and it was quite literally mind-blowing. My review will be up in a few hours so come back to check it out! I'm also very excited to read Pushing the Limits, since I've read a lot of amazing reviews of it. 

19 comments:

  1. Awesome JLA swag. -drools-. If I was you, I'll probably foil them and tuck them where I can see them, never actually using them.
    Pushing the Limits is an awesome book too! You'll love it! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah there's no way I'm going to use them!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the awesome JLA swag! And what good timing that it came right at the same time you were reading Opal. Enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear this is the 20th time I have seen mention of the Lux books in the past two days. I really need to read them soon. I've also been meaning to get my hands on a copy of Pushing the Limits...

    I hope you enjoy your new books. And thanks for stopping by <a href="http://lostinfictionalworlds.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/stacking-shelves-7.html>my StS post.</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that html didn't work. I accidently erased a quotation mark around the url. *facepalm*

      Delete
    2. Happens to me all the time too :P

      Delete
  4. I plan to get Lux series next year, I got Covenant series this year :)

    My Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what awesome swag! And I've heard such great things about Pushing the Limits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pushing the Limits was FANTASTIC!!!! I was gifted an ARC by a friend and absolutely loved it. Hope you do too!


    Mind checking out my IMM?

    -Danie
    www.booktacularworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got "Pushing the Limits" last month from Netgalley too! I was super stoked, because I've heard some great things about it! Enjoy your haul!! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/12/imm-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pushing the Limits is AMAZING. I hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I keep meaning to read Jennifer's books.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have to love winning some swag! Opal was amazing, I finished it last week and wow it was soooo good! Hope you enjoy it!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. I am so unbelievably jealous of your signed JLA swag!!! Especially the Opal bookmark *sigh* :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower! I really need to read The Lux series. I've heard it's great!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Haul! The Lux series is currently on my TBR shelf and I cannot wait to read the books!

    My IMM: http://obsessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, don't you hate the cliffhanger at the end of Opal!? I need it to be July!

    Also, Pushing the Limits is AMAZING! One of my favorite books of the year. I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love your Jennifer L. Armentrout swag pack! I read Obsidian a few months ago and I can't wait to finally read the rest of the books. They sound so great. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!