Sunday, 2 December 2012

In My Mailbox #2




In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Here is my book haul for the past 2 weeks. Not much in terms of quantity, but take a look at the middle book in my little pile!



Bought


Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Won


ARC of Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

AND IT'S SIGNED!


And it came with some swag too!




(That's two Under The Never Sky tattoos and a beautiful SIGNED bookmark! Both sides of the bookmark look equally awesome so I just had to post pics of both. Thank you so much Veronica Rossi for the generosity!

Received for 2013 event (Books That Spark: YA & MG 2013)


ARC of Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina

And that's it for today. I devoured Through The Ever Night in a day, and I absolutely LOVED it. I need the final book now! Deity, of course, I have already read, since I have the ebook. I'm so happy that my print copy has finally arrived, though! It's the first physical JLA copy I've got, and I'm re-reading it right now :D
There are a few books and awesome swag that are on their way to me right now, and hopefully they arrive before my next IMM post!

12 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to Through The Ever Night. Deity was fabulous. I love Jennifer L. Armentrout as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the swag!! I want to start that series by JLA soon!! I've heard great things about them! I love her Lux series! Great haul!!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I loved signed books. I think they are extra special.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Through the Ever Night!! So want it :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Through the Ever Night, especially since it matches with the first book. & those bookmarks look so adorable!
    My STS & I'm a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Through the Ever Night looks amazing! I really need to finally get started on the series! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Lisa
    My Current Giveaway: http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just can't decide if I want to read JLA's Covenant series. I love her Lux series, but for some reason I am really hesitant to try the Covenent books. But I hear they are great, so I should give them a try.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the Covenant series! You'll love it :D

      Delete
  8. I have never heard of any of those books but what a great haul - the signed stuff is awesome! I might have to venture into another genre and try some of those books out :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! So jealous of Through the Ever Night! Especially the swag ;) so gorgeous. Hope you enjoy :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from IMM :) Happy reading! I'm currently working on Cassandra Clare's City of Bones. Such a great book!!

    Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!