Sunday, 18 November 2012

In My Mailbox #1





In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

This is my first IMM, and I've decided to do this on a biweekly basis (mostly because I currently don't get a lot of books, and because I probably won't have time to post every week). So here's my book haul for the past two weeks!

(These are just the print copies)

Bought


Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Borrowed



Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Won



Transcend by Christine Fonseca

This one came along with some swag, too!




For Review/Blog Tours



Stitch by Samantha Durante
A Reason to Stay by L.S. Murphy
Release by M.R. Merrick

Oh, and I forgot to mention, The Fault in Our Stars and Transcend are signed!








I've read a few of these books already, and loved them. This week is going to be pretty busy in terms of reading and blogging! I'm going to start Release tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it. Come back tomorrow to enter an international giveaway of Shift (The Protector #2) by M.R. Merrick!

3 comments:

  1. Love Shatter Me and Deity!! And OMG I'm so jealous of your signed copy of The Fault In Our Stars!

    Great Haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, looks like you received some great books this week! Lucky ducky! :) I'm having a giveaway right now if you'd like to enter. I hope to see you there! Have a great Thanksgiving week! :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Reason to Stay looks good. Enjoy! Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!