Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Book Trailer Reveal: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout


I'm so excited to be a part of the trailer reveal for Opal, since the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favourite series EVER. And I've always loved the book trailers for this series! 


Opal (Lux #3)

Available in both print and digital version on December 18th 2012. Pre-order now!

Official Opal Book Trailer 


Isn't it amazing? I love Pepe and Sztella! Only a month left for Opal to release, but it feels so long to me... And this trailer makes me even more impatient for it!



Check out Jennifer L. Armentrout on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!