Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #5: The Collector

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...

The Collector by Victoria Scott

Release date: March 12th 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen


He makes good girls...bad. 

Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.



There's been so much hype for Victoria Scott's debut YA novel, I'm getting caught up in it too! I'm really looking forward to this book because I have a feeling it's gonna be awesome. How can it not, having a protagonist like Dante Walker? ;)

Add The Collector on Goodreads here.

6 comments:

  1. Really excited for this one too! And I love reapers and Dante Walker sounds like one hot soul collector! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this one. It sounds so good! Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a pretty popular pick lately! Thanks for sharing, oh and new follower (Frodosco - GFC)! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh- looks awesome. I'm so going to read this one. New follower :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing this book everywhere. Nice pick!
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have The Collector on my to-read list and I can't wait. The book sounds so good and I just need to meet this bad boy, if he's as awesome as the summary hints he is, he can even have my soul... lol.. Great pick! I hope you like the book when you get the chance to read it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!