Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #4: The Lost Prince


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

Release Date: October 23rd 2012
Publisher: Harlequin Teen

Don’t look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them.

That is Ethan Chase’s unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he’d dare to fall for.

Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister’s world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myth and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.







I loved the world Julie Kagawa created in The Iron Fey, and I can't wait to return to it in The Lost Prince! This is the first book of the Iron Fey spin-off series, The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten. It revolves around Megan's brother Ethan, and I'm really curious to know what he's like all grown up. Plus, we get to meet Keirran, Ash and Megan's son! Only a week left to read this awesome book :)

8 comments:

  1. Heylo! Just wanted to say that I'm a new follower of yours and can't wait to read some more post by you!

    This is one of the ones that are very popular this week! Cannot wait until I can read it!
    Here's my WoW
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I will follow back. I know, I'm so looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for this one! Can't wait to get more of Puck! I LOVE HIM! And to see what happened to Ethan! New follower!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Puck too xD
      And thanks for following, I returned the gesture!

      Delete
  3. You'll LOVE this book - I really enjoyed reading about Ethan. Great pick!

    I'm a new follower - here's y WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been a pretty popular pick lately! You can't really go wrong with Julie Kagawa. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very popular pick today! new follower!

    http://inkkreviews.blogspot.com <- our wow

    Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to start reading Julie Kagawa's books. They are pretty much everywhere I look. I haven't even started the Iron Fey series. I would love to read The Lost Prince but all in good time. I hope you like it when you get the chance to read the book. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!