Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3: Clockwork Princess


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Release Date: March 19th 2013
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.










I love The Infernal Devices, and I literally cannot wait for Clockwork Princess! I noticed my countdown widget today and it said 159 days. 159 days!! I don't know if I can wait that long... Especially after the cliffhanger at the end of Clockwork Prince! The Infernal Devices is an amazing series, and if you haven't read it yet, start now! Clockwork Princess is the final book in the trilogy, and I'm so eager to know how Tessa's story ends. 

Add Clockwork Princess on Goodreads here.

15 comments:

  1. Yay for Clockwork Princess! I can't wait to read it :) Thanks for sharing.

    You can check out my WoW here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish this was coming out sooner, like tomorrow. :) Team Jem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured this one a while back! Super excited for this one! Oh and new follower by the way!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should do like an Infernal Devices read-a-thon? A month or two before the book is released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! I have to re-read the previous two books too, and a month before Clockwork Princess comes out would be ideal :)

      Delete
  5. Most def...we should def plan something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could plan a read-along? I'm currently doing one for Sweet Evil, and it helps to remember what happened. We could do it for Clockwork Prince

      Delete
  6. I've never done one (sorry-new to the blotting world) but I'm all up for whatever. Count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm new too, I just started a couple weeks ago. I have no idea how to, so I'll ask around and figure something out :)

      Delete
  7. That cover! This book seems to be on everyone's wishlist or TBR piles, including mine. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll definitely read this one when it comes out. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! (Haha see what I did there?). Anyway, I really like this series because of well, everything, but I have not read it yet :( Reallllllyyyy want to though :) Thanks for that charming review, following you. I hate it when I don't have time to read books that my friends are reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha. You should definitely read this, it's amazing! Plus, you don't have to read The Mortal Instruments to read this series, even though it's a prequel.
      Thanks for the follow! I will follow back :D

      Delete
  10. I read the first book and i think it was asmazing! Noow that the second book is coming soon i am even more happy! not only are the characters interesting but fun! read it!

    regards,
    russel of Garage Door Repair in Phoenix

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!