Wednesday, 17 October 2012

My One-Month Blogoversary!

Hey everyone! I just realized that I created this blog on this day last month. I've really gotten into it and I already enjoy it so much, I can't believe I never thought of starting a book blog before! I have no doubt I will be doing this for a very, very long time.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who decided to support my blog by following (a special thanks to Rabiah for helping me set it up!), and I will be taking part in the 3rd Annual Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop in December so be sure to stop by and enter :)

I'm going to end this little post with a few book quotes.

"We read to know that we are not alone."
- William Nicholson

"There is no friend as loyal as a book."
- Ernest Hemingway

"Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly."
- Cornelia Funke, Inkheart

"Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book."
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

2 comments:

  1. AWWW Congrats Richa :D and hehe you know you're always welcome. Sorry couldn't see this earlier! Internet loss is killing me, and just got some so yay! :D SEE YOU SOON :)

    Rabiah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah no prob man, thanks, see you next week XD

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!