The 2013 (Unnamed) Event
I (Richa @ City of Books) will be co-hosting a 2013 year-long event along with Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic and Riya @ The Teen Book Guru. It's still unnamed, but we're working on an awesome one!
2013 authors - We will feature your 2013 books on our three blogs, through reviews, interviews, guest posts and giveaways. This event will take place throughout the year.
You can fill out a form at the bottom of this post after reading the rules and terms carefully.
Rules and terms of the event
- Your book must be Young Adult or Middle Grade, with a publishing date in 2013.
- The books can be debut, standalones, or part of a series.
- We are currently not accepting self-published books or eBooks of any format, but we may accept eGalleys from NetGalley later on in the year. Formats we accept - ARCs, Galleys, finished copies (hardcover and paperback) and audiobooks. Remember, we live in Singapore so shipping will be international. However, we can share out a copy of the book if you're running low on stock or if shipping costs are too high.
- If you are releasing two (or more) books in 2013, you will need to fill out the form twice - once for each book. This will help us make the event more organized, and we thank you for the trouble taken!
- On the form, you may sign up to do on or more of the following: have your book reviewed by all three blogs, be featured on one of the blogs in an interview or guest post, and/or include your book in a special feature post (e.g. cover reveal).
- This event will begin on January 1, 2013 and will end on December 31, 2013.