Friday, 21 September 2012

Cover Reveal: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Okay so this is my first blog post, and I’m so excited that it involves the Lux series!! Jennifer L. Armentrout is an AMAZING author and I’m in love with her Lux and Covenant series.
Here is the cover for Opal, the third Lux novel!


And here is the official blurb...

No one is like Daemon Black.
When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.
But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.
After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.
Together we’re stronger... and they know it.


I love this cover! Daemon’s incredible eyes 
And Katy looks so peaceful with him…finally! It’s a huge change from the Onyx cover, where she looks kind of disinterested (yeah right!). 
They'll risk everything...
I cannot express how much I'm anticipating this book... December 11th, please come quickly!
If you haven’t already, add Opal on Goodreads! And if you haven’t read Obsidian and Onyx yet, READ THEM NOWWW.
Definitely worth your time!
Follow this link to an ~~~ EPIC CONTEST ~~~ Announcement. You will want to bookmark this page!


USA TODAY Bestselling author, Jennifer L. Armentrout, lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing, she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell, Loki. Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She also writes adult romance under the name J. Lynn.


Find Jennifer on: Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Website | Blog

4 comments:

  1. It's an incredible cover isn't it? I love everything about it.

    JLA is my all time favourite author. I even have a Covenant tattoo.

    If you haven't read them already Cursed and Tempting The Best Man are incredible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's my favourite so far! You have a Covenant tattoo?? That is so cool!
      I will be reading Tempting the Best Man next week, but I haven't found Cursed anywhere yet :(
      Hopefully I'll get to read it next week too. I'm so impatient for it!

      Delete
  2. YAYYYY!! RICHA!!! It's your first post!! congrats :D and hehe had to skip over the blurb 'cause i haven't read it yet. ARGHHH -.- any-hoo, congrats on the first post and heheh it's funny to hear you fangirl cause you like NEVER do that :P <3 uuuu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS RABIAHHH!! Read them soon! SO GOOD <3
      heheh i know right :P <3 you tooo and have loads of fun at f1 :P

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!